For 5/8″ Diameter ground rods.
BARE COPPER WIRE
- Soft-Annealed, uncoated copper, 18AWG – 1/0AWG.
- 250, 500, and 1,000 foot spools. Custom lengths possible.
- Solid or stranded.
- Paige part numbers:
GROUNDING, BONDING AND SHIELDING PRODUCTS
GROUND ROD CLAMPS, CAST BRONZE
For 5/8″ Diameter ground rods. Paige part number 182005
CADWELD PLUS “ONE-SHOT”
- Permanently welds multiple bare copper wires together or bare copper wire to 5/8″ diameter ground rods, so the connection doesn’t loosen or corrode
- UL® listed. Exothermic reaction welding process meets National Electrical Code® requirements
GROUND ENHANCEMENT MATERIALS/EARTH CONTACT BACKFILLS
- Superior conductive material that improves the effectiveness of ground rods/plates.
- It permanently reduces resistance-to-ground, regardless of soil conditions.
- Ideal for use in dry conditions, rocky ground and sandy soils.
- 50 pound bags
- PowerSetTM hardens when wetted and can be used in any application. Paige part number 1820058.
- PowerFillTM is non-hardening and must be used in non-porous soils. Paige part number 1820059.
- Non-flammable. Safe to use while igniting CADWELDs and in storage